Peravent, for In-situ removal of Airborne PAA
In-situ Removal of Airbourne PAA
- Atomised or airbourne PAA is hazardous to health
- Airbourne or atomized PAA is heavier than air; consequently some air extraction systems are not effectively removing the contaminant.
- Peravent has been introduced to remove PAA from the air that passes through it, reducing the level of staff exposure to airbourne PAA.
- No external ducting or room alterations are required, just a 3 pin mains outlet.
- The PAA is removed by passing the air through specific filters returning the filtered air to the room.