ScopeVault – High level decontamination
A unique product for the high level decontamination of instruments with non immersible components using a washer disinfector. Will accommodate TOE, TEE probes, rectal probes, vaginal probes, apnea catheters and other instruments with insertion tubes of diameters between 2mm and 16mm
- Leak tests TOE probes.
- Optimum Decontamination of TOE probes for reliable patient protection when used with validated washer disinfectors or Automated Endoscope Reprocessors. (AER)
- Validated and compliant reprocessing of TOE /TEE probes in line with UK Decontamination Standards.
- Scopevault is being used with a range of TOE probes including GE and Philips 2D and 3D probes.
- Leak testing TOE probes since 2008 protecting equipment and enhancing patient safety.
- Over 14,000 successful reprocessing cycles with perfect results.
- Reduction of cross infection risk in line with Trust Risk Reduction programmes.
Scopevault can accommodate other instruments with non submersible components, including rectal probes and vaginal probes.